Strawberries and white chocolate–a classic combination that never fails me. When I’m feeling a little down, I make a batch of this and my mood instantly becomes a little brighter.
I don’t know about you but chocolate always fills my soul, so if you’re anything like me, or you just have a sweet tooth, you’re going to want to try this!
DIY Gift Idea for Chocolate Lovers
I absolutely love making gifts when I can. I’ve made cupcakes, waffle mix, sugar cookie mix and pretty much anything you can imagine in a jar!
By far, one of my favorite recipes to make is chocolate bark (and especially this one) because it looks extra fancy with some holiday-themed tins, even though it’s the easiest thing to make, ever.
White Chocolate Strawberry Bark Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 12 ounces chopped white chocolate
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup freeze dried strawberries
- ¼ cup chopped apricots
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each one.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds, apricots and strawberries over the chocolate.
- Transfer to the fridge for 2 hours hours to cool.
- Once the chocolate is completely hardened, break it into pieces.
(You may also like: Dark Chocolate Bark for Chocolate Lovers)